Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 9 Pikeville 6 (15th Region Championship)
Commanche Wrote:I really want to root for the LC players next week because they are for the most part classy guys, with very few exceptions. Tate, Chan, Cody and Ramsey I know personally and they are great guys. Others showed no character at all such as the crotch shot by Cline at the end of the game toward the mothers. How that kid made East/West is a joke. I really will root for you all if you few idiots on here would tone it down.

My take is that most LC fans are great people but some of you really taint them.

Good luck to the good ones and enjoy your experience, it is awesome.

Perhaps it had something to do with your fans yelling things at LC's players? I heard them where I was at. They made comments towards them all night. Also, these are high school kids who get caught up in the moment. But of course, Pikeville players have never cursed on the field or towards the stands...:eyeroll: Right?

I'm also pretty sure Cline never made the East/West. His numbers were very good though. I don't know the stats but was told by several people that he won around 5 games and had an ERA below 2.00. But he doesn't wear the Purple, so I guess he doesn't deserve it...:eyeroll:

Oh, we don't need you to tell us how great the state tournament atmosphere is. We've experienced it enough. Remember 2008 and 2009?
Messages In This Thread
Lawrence Co. 9 Pikeville 6 (15th Region Championship) - by dawgeers - 06-03-2011, 02:31 PM