Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans Just worried about the Election in 2012
Benchwarmer Wrote:I'm not Liberal. I'm an American with a dream that is having a foot stopping the door by you people that want to hold the working people down. I watch all types of news. Mr. fox news. Now the robbers are at fault for the mess of the country and trying to take from the rich. Lord those poor sweet rich people having to pay the same tax rates as the poor. I guess Democrats are now going to be called Robin Hood. It had to be the poor peoples fault of the short comings of this country now. That's a new one. "It can't be the republicans fault. It has to be the poor peoples fault."
If you believe half of what you are posting, then yes, you are a liberal whether you realize it or not. Take a look around the country at the areas that have been controlled by liberal Democrats for decades, in other words nearly every major city in the country. Do you think that it is a coincidence that the plight of the poor living in cities like Detroit, Chicago, and Philadelphia have not improved despite the near monopoly that Democrats have had in the governments of these cities?

Liberal Democrats are continuing to drive employers and jobs out of states like California, Michigan, and Illinois, and the lion's share of jobs that are not relocated in China, are landing in states where liberal Democrats do not have a stranglehold on political power.

You cannot make a rational argument that people living under the tyranny of liberal politicians are materially better off than they are living with Republicans in charge. However, I would love to see you try to back up some of your liberal Democrat talking points with some cold, hard facts.

People who want to work and who are tired of being taxed to support a large class of moochers are headed to the Red States because that is where the jobs are headed.
Messages In This Thread
Republicans Just worried about the Election in 2012 - by Hoot Gibson - 07-30-2011, 06:28 PM