Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Middle makes the news (not in a good light)
Let's just say, Pikeville is and will always be a hated place. HAHA! But on the other hand, Pikeville players are not ALL to blame for this. I just think it is ridiculous that a so called "ADULT" head coach could sit back and let this happen. Even though, all you Pikeville fans out there posting on this thread are saying Bryan Johnson took his startes out, i was at the game myself. Yes, he took his starters out, but only for 5 minutes. Not much can happen with only pulling your starters out for 5 minutes out of a 24 minute ball game. And yes, blow outs happen all the time. That still doesnt make it right for an adult to be yelling at the game, "PRESS, PRESS", in the fourth quarter and being up by 90 some points.

I see both sides of the story. I just wish some of you could have seen the Kimper parents and players after the game. Can you imagine going to practice the next day, or when they have to play Pikeville again. Most of them were crying. It was pitiful. Bryan Johnson should be ashamed for being able to sit back and act like this was just a usual thing for the Pikeville Panthers. Also, some of you Pikeville kids posting at the top that Kimper sucks, that they dont even have a gym, that just shows what kind of character Pikeville people have!
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville Middle makes the news (not in a good light) - by basksetballfan1 - 12-07-2011, 03:45 AM