Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville wins 57th District Cheer
Bubbles Wrote:Yes they most definitely do. So you say they won on their great difficulty and great execution on the sidelines. But, it is a combination of both floor and sidelines. I guess the other teams had no difficulty on motions or execution there of. Maybe the Breathitt County KAPOS judges can shed some light on this. Can't wait to hear their response. If they say the winner was clearly the winner then I have nothing else to say. But, from past history, I seriously doubt it. Everyone in the 57th knew what was coming. And once again Pville proved everyone RIGHT. Thank you!

You had a cheerleader from JC stand over another teams player and taunt him, and another cussed a ref. Same for SC. LCs didnt have much of a chance because they only got two game to cheer in one night. So it was a race between Magoffin and Paintsville. In which Paintsville won. Maybe if the squad you support learned how to act like cheerleaders, and lead cheers instead of taunting players, and cussing refs then they would have won.
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville wins 57th District Cheer - by Bubbles - 02-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Paintsville wins 57th District Cheer - by Bubbles - 02-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Paintsville wins 57th District Cheer - by Bubbles - 02-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Paintsville wins 57th District Cheer - by Bubbles - 02-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Paintsville wins 57th District Cheer - by PaintsvilleTigerfan - 02-28-2012, 01:50 AM