Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did Jesus say about Homosexuality
fmohan Wrote:I think the most important point in the Christianity is love, openness, tolerance and the fact that every body should be accepted. It's really sad, that many christians don't get all these facts. christians should also accept gay people, because love is love! And love is always better than hate and fear. We should live in peace together and rather get serenata flowers liverpool for us instead of hating us!

No offense but that's not quite true, we are to accept that others, as well as ourselves, are inherantly flawed and sinners by birth. With the obvious 'good news' that God will forgive all manner of sin through repentance and faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. God does not tolerate sin and exacts a terrible price from those who approach His judgement bar without the benefit of having their sins covered by the shed blood of Jesus. People on the road to perdition need to be pointed in the right direction, just to accept them as they are, would validate their behavior and sinful nature. I didn't say we are to judge them, I said we are to point them. In order to do that we have to correctly identify with them that they are on the wrong path. We must call out the error of their way to help correct their path. Therefore, we can't just accept them (tolerate) and act like homosexuality is anything other than what God has called it. "An abomination" worthy of being turned over to a "reprobate mind" by the Lord of Hosts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
What did Jesus say about Homosexuality - by LWC - 06-12-2012, 11:18 AM
What did Jesus say about Homosexuality - by LWC - 06-12-2012, 07:28 PM
What did Jesus say about Homosexuality - by LWC - 06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
What did Jesus say about Homosexuality - by LWC - 06-14-2012, 10:02 AM
What did Jesus say about Homosexuality - by TheRealThing - 06-19-2012, 04:46 PM