Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Obama's next career be?
ronald reagan Wrote:Then... what is YOUR definition?

Seems pretty clear cut to me. Equal.

Equal pay for equal work.
equal status in as soldiers, regardless of orientation
equal status for gays and straights.
----------------------------------

Not sure how you can screw this one up, but I'm willing to be you do. Confusednicker:

Do you want equal pay for doing the exact same work under the exact same work environment or do you want equal pay for "comparable" work? There is a great difference. We have laws that insure that those in the first category, male of female, are paid the same. Most of the argument over pay discrepencies comes from using what the government refers to as "comparable" jobs. That is not a valid comparison. It is a typical liberal red herring.

For example, teachers with the same credentials,working in the same school district, and with the same years of experience are paid the same. Greeters at the same Walmart with the same credientals and experience make the same. That is the law.

As for your two homosexual examples, my Catholic beliefs apparently differ from your Catholic beliefs. If all the homosexuals are treated the same, with no unnecessary fanfare, I have no objection. However, I don't want them receiving one iota of special consideration. They don't deserve it and I don't want their behavior, which I find abominable, rammed down my throat. I also don't want one cent of my tax dollars used to give them any special assistance or treatment. I also don't want to cater to them by allowing them to "marry" each other or to allow them to adopt innocent children. They are what they are and we owe them nothing.
Messages In This Thread
What will Obama's next career be? - by Memo Luna - 10-02-2012, 08:27 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by vundy33 - 10-02-2012, 10:54 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Wildcatk23 - 10-03-2012, 03:23 AM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Harry Rex Vonner - 10-03-2012, 11:53 AM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Stardust - 10-03-2012, 12:28 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by vundy33 - 10-03-2012, 09:04 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Bob Seger - 10-04-2012, 12:30 AM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Backwoods - 10-04-2012, 05:23 AM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Bob Seger - 10-04-2012, 02:33 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by zaga_fan - 10-04-2012, 04:02 PM