Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Obama's next career be?
ronald reagan Wrote:Well, as Reagan said... "Facts are stubborn things."

If you consider massive deficit spending, medicare expansion, UN support, year after year of tax increases, a social security bailout and fix that taxed the rich, expanding the department of education, the size of overall government, support for the ERA, paying for another holiday off for government officials (MLK day).... conservative ideas, then we'll just disagree on the definition of what makes a conservative. These are the things he did while president. You may have been 'there', but you certainly weren't paying attention.

And if you think I have to google Reagan's record to make my point, you are a bigger fool than you sound. However, someone had to 'wiki' it, to make their point....

Reagan was the most conservative president since Silent Cal, this is a fact. But seriously, who else can you compare it to? FDR? Truman? Eisenhower? JFK? LBJ? Nixon? Ford? Carter? Bush? Clinton? Bush? hahaha. All were centrist to liberals.

I love to watch you drink koolaid. But seriously, you should lay off for a while and do your homework. You have no clue what you're talking about if you think Reagan was some hard right winger.

Unlike you, I'm not suffering from an identity crisis so when I borrow something from another's work I cite that source. Oh, you Google alright. And, since you brought up koolaid, absolutely everything coming out of your spout was put there by somebody else. Hard right winger? Where did that come from?

Are you offended because you can't speak to the question I asked you with regard to the first chapter of Romans and God's clearly revealed stance on the sin of homosexuality? I posted that for your consideration. It seems that once you're feathers get a little ruffled, the kid gloves come off. For example, consider your posted assessment of my intellectual ability against the following; Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Don't try to give me my opinion, I earned it. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
What will Obama's next career be? - by Memo Luna - 10-02-2012, 08:27 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by vundy33 - 10-02-2012, 10:54 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Wildcatk23 - 10-03-2012, 03:23 AM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Stardust - 10-03-2012, 12:28 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by vundy33 - 10-03-2012, 09:04 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Bob Seger - 10-04-2012, 12:30 AM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Backwoods - 10-04-2012, 05:23 AM
What will Obama's next career be? - by Bob Seger - 10-04-2012, 02:33 PM
What will Obama's next career be? - by zaga_fan - 10-04-2012, 04:02 PM