Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble for Biden...
TheRealVille Wrote:Ok.

:thatsfunn

Oh the incriminating pm that contains such damning secret information :hilarious:

That was from I think my second or third day here. I realized recently the error of my ways in regards to gay marriage. I asked for forgiveness to those I offended with my arrogance, and ignorance. HRV was one of those to be included in that apology. I'm sure HRV will lose sleep over the above pm. hahahaha

But thanks, now we can get past it. And, did your ignore button malfunction, or did you just continue your unbroken streak of lies? You notice the difference between you and I? I never run from who I am at the core, or a fight worth fighting. I'm willing to admit error, correct my thinking, and at the very least, research my own thoughts on a particular subject to find where I'm right, why I'm wrong, or how can I improve upon it. You on the other hand are a constant mess of confusion who resorts to everything but fact to prove his view. Its so bad that you spend much of your energy and effort arguing with yourself it seems. I have never seen a weaker view on abortion in my entire life. I really mean that. It goes on and on, caveats here, cavaets there... its legal, i support it... i oppose it personally, but something about viability, trust the medical opinion... i dunno what you'll say next. But I can promise you it probably won't answer the simple questions posed to you.

-Since viability is your cornerstone to the argument, would you then support no abortions past 20 weeks?
-Since legality is your cornerstone at other times, will you oppose abortion if its repealed?
-Do you support partial birth abortion? Child access to abortion services without parental consent? Would you congratulate your wife for aborting your firstborn without telling you, because you believe she should have that right?
-When shown the things that the GOP has done for abortion restriction, that you deny happened i'm assuming, or just refuse to acknowledge... do you cringe? You did say that you switched support after realizing that the GOP had did nothing to help outlaw abortions. Now that you know otherwise, do you want to reconsider?
-When you see pictures of babies in the womb, or perhaps watch a graphic video of an abortion being performed and the baby thrown into the garbage...... do you actually think, "i'm so glad I support allowing women to do this!". If so... the most simple question you will ever get to answer follows:

How on earth, do you sleep at night?
Messages In This Thread
Trouble for Biden... - by ronald reagan - 10-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by TheRealVille - 10-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by ronald reagan - 10-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by Wildcatk23 - 10-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by Harry Rex Vonner - 10-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by TheRealThing - 10-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by Harry Rex Vonner - 10-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by LWC - 10-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by TheRealVille - 10-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Trouble for Biden... - by Harry Rex Vonner - 10-12-2012, 01:59 PM