Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of a Square Deal and Nation Building!
I'm relatively new to bgr and enjoy the sports side of the forum. I have recently peaked in on the political side of bgr and clap for all of you :Clap: you currently represent the gridlock that encapsulates our nation. Lot of pissing down one another legs, and my guy is better than your guy...just because...all of you are more intelligent than that.

I offer you political stalwarts this: a candidate will be voted into office soon, for starters lets focus our attention on the Presidents office...although your local city, county, and state races may more greatly impact your lives.

If you were undecided in your vote and came to this forum to determine who you would vote for why is your candidate the strongest and what assurances if any can you provide to substantiate their candidancy.

Begin thinking about how your candidate is going to "cross the aisle, and build political consensus ( if there is such a thing anymore ) !"
Messages In This Thread
The Power of a Square Deal and Nation Building! - by Spirit100 - 10-23-2012, 07:08 PM