Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November surprise: EPA planning major post-election anti-coal regulation
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama and his supporters want to take credit for killing the coal industry, Vundy. They have not taken a single action to help the industry over the past four years, despite the recession and weakest recovery since the Great Depression. I remember when air pollution was far worse than it is today. What is going on now has nothing to do with air pollution - it is all about exerting total control over the population without the need to get our consent.

BTW, did you see the story about NYC Mayor Bloomberg denying entry of the National Guard into the city because they were armed? Bloomberg said, "“The NYPD is the only people we want on the street with guns.”

Bloomberg and Obama are cut from the same cloth. They get off on controlling our behavior through big government programs. They are small men with too much power.

Yeah, I saw that. Bloomberg is an idiot. I have to say though, a National Guardsman with a weapon is alot more dangerous than a cop, hahahaha! Shouldn't have any impact on them doing their job though...only reason they were armed was to protect themselves and keep what happened after Katrina from happening in NYC.
Messages In This Thread
November surprise: EPA planning major post-election anti-coal regulation - by vundy33 - 11-04-2012, 08:27 PM