Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana?
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I can see where that could work and if I works out that way I hope it does. My only problem with what u just said is that people just use the other drugs cause it leaves the system faster.

Some people might. I don't know everyone so can only speak for a few. But because it leaves the body faster has never been the reason I did cocaine or something of that nature. I don't know your experience with hard drugs, but because of my own I can tell you that the high is totally different, which I'm sure u are aware, and for me it was better. Opiates were my problem. I loved them. And I would have given 100 pounds of weed for a half gram of black tar.

The only advantage that I can think of would be that weed would be easier to get so it may deter some kids from trying the harder stuff. If it works out that way if be all for it. But I think it will ultimately enable kids to pursue harder stuff. Not all but some. However, if that number drops from what it is now then go ahead. I'm not so naieve to think kids are perfect as things are, so I'm all about making this place better. But ultimately I think it will basically be the same thing as hosting underage drinkers.

Just an FYI: I'm clean for a year now.
I have never done anything but pot. I never wanted anything else. Like I said, you will always have the ones that will try harder stuff anyway, but they would have to find a dealer for the harder stuff. Just like now, if someone wants hard drugs they will find them, but with weed legal, you take that dealer pushing the harder stuff on the weed people out of the equation, simply by being able to buy pot legally, you won't be around a drug dealer.
Messages In This Thread
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by 4_real - 11-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by nky - 11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by hop24 - 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by hop24 - 11-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by nky - 11-27-2012, 03:23 PM