Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana?
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:TRT, morals are a thing of the past; especially, in this country. It's terrible to say, but it's true. I will never lose my faith, morals, or beliefs and will continue to preach what I believe is right.

People like TRV don't care what is morally right or what the Bible says. He's even mentioned before how you try to "take him to church" with every argument you fire at him. I'm not calling you out, TRV. It's your right to believe what you want to believe or not believe what you do not want to believe. I'm just simply giving an example of where this country has gone to. The statement is often that this country was founded on Christian principles. It sure was. Now, we have ventured way off from that, particularly in the last 50-60 years. There has always been an abundance of sin to take place throughout this country, but not to the magnitude we have seen in the last half century. So many people have lost sight of what our country was founded on. No one cares about "that stuff" anymore, though. "Morals don't matter anymore".

I truly believe that this country will be doomed until they get back to some of these principles and cut out some of the feel-good junk that we have slowly collected as apart of our culture.

Backing Israel is another vital part in the recovery of this country, but that is a story for another day.

I understand that hardly anyone agrees with these arguments anymore, nor even listens to them. It's just simply not "the thing to do" anymore. Everyone likes to believe in what feels good to them. That's fine and dandy for awhile, but if you look around and see the various events/tragedies/disasters that have struck the world today in unusual places, you start to think a little bit. People don't like to hear that nor think about that because it's scary. It gets them outside their comfort zone. America as a majority is in a major comfort zone in current times and likes where their at, shielding themselves from current events and how awful things have become. If we are ever going to get out of this mess, we are going to have to step outside our comfort zone a little bit and wake to what's going on this world. It isn't pleasant out there.

In my heart, I don't believe any of these things will happen and we are primed for a gradual entry into a hellhole that we cannot get out of.
Yea, I don't believe in sin. I believe in right and wrong, but without the bible as a reference. You are correct, it is my right, and no one has the right to tell me I'm wrong in my thinking.
Messages In This Thread
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by 4_real - 11-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by nky - 11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by hop24 - 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by hop24 - 11-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by nky - 11-27-2012, 03:23 PM