Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama 42 - Notre Dame 14 (BCS National Championship)
After watching this game it was obvious that Alabama had superior speed and athlete's and I think that with all the talk about the Bama defense and run game the last few years that even if this Offensive line did get some credit this year that they were underrated. When I watch a game on tv I don't just look at the skill players and the speed, I look at the line play. This offensive line for Bama was something special. I believe that this line for Bama could make any RB or QB in the nation look good. I still think that ND had one of the better front 7ns in the country but the Alabama O line was just better. I also think that if you give the Bama coach this long to prepare for a game that he will find a way to take away what you do best. I think he could make just as much money giving advice to coaches on game plan then he does as a HC. At the end of the day am I embarrassed about the game? No I am not! I think if you put the other teams in the top 20 this year in this same game against Bama you would get close to the same results. I think the only teams with even a remote chance of making this game a contest would be Georgia,Texas A@m or Ohio St and even with this long to prepare I don't know if they could stay within 2 scores. At the end of the day I think Notre Dame football has come a long way and they can get even better and I think they put an end to all the talk about, can ND ever win in the modern age of college football. I will always be a ND fan and with some good recruiting and better depth I think they can get back to this game in a year or two.
Messages In This Thread
Alabama 42 - Notre Dame 14 (BCS National Championship) - by Do-double-gg - 01-12-2013, 09:45 PM