Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII)
Hey, I can't blame you, when my teams win it all I'm going to bask in the glory for all the time I can in the world regardless of the circumstance, but it is always going to be remembered as a pretty coincidental Super Bowl where an all-time great announces his retirement and goes out with the Lombardi, in which there were several missed calls admittedly. That same great is currently accused of cheating, and in the past accused of murder. So let's see how in the future NON Ravens fans look at this one. This league has it's own way of coincidences. Tom Brady and the PATRIOTS winning the Super Bowl shortly after 9/11 (then 2 more afterwards to validate it a little more).. the Saints a few years after a Hurricane, and now the Ravens after the death of their (leaving ugly-adjectives out) owners passing and stars retirement... in a game that certainly looked like the commish had money on it in crunch time.

To say someone paid someone to unplug lights is the dumbest statement I've ever heard, Beyonce's (damn sexy) halftime show probably used a ton of electricity and contributed to that. To end this rant, I am a Cleveland Browns fan.. before you reply I'm either assuming you live in Baltimore ... in which case you must know how bad it feels to have your franchise TAKEN, or you live in KY which makes me wonder ... how the f*** do ya end up a Baltimore fan? Regardless, congrats on your title and hopefully one day the Browns get ours.
Messages In This Thread
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII) - by Belfry0304 - 02-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII) - by ekff - 02-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII) - by Spud6 - 02-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII) - by Patch - 02-09-2013, 05:09 AM