Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII)
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh you Ravens fans and your two cute little super bowl trophies Big Grin
To me, the Ravens are the Raiders of the 70s. And I hate the Raiders of the 70s. But..the Raiders of the 70s, much like the Ravens of the 00s-up had a big brother that beat up on them all the time, you know, winning more super bowls, beating up on them on the way to get to the big game.......Enjoy this one. Even in a down year we beat your butts with an 87 year old 10th string quarterback on your own field this year, and as history has proven, like death and taxes, the Steelers dont stay down long Big Grin
With that said...
Im glad to see Ray Lewis finally gone, so we dont have to hear his hypocritical "God" references every friggin game, and we are saved from seeing his field entrance, kicking his knee up, and swinging his lil arms round and round, like a fat kid that found a cup cake.
However, as much as I detest and hate the Ravens, I congratulate their fans on winning the Super Bowl.
And, Joe Wacko will never be the quarterback Ben is. Ben is better after bangin college chicks and a hangover than Flacco is on his best day. Ben is a top tier quarterback. Not some second tier garbage man like Joe. Lets compare Flacco to someone on the Steelers more on his level. Being compared to Byron Leftwich isnt the worst thing that could ever happen to you Big Grin
Seriously though, all (true) jokes aside, Congrats Ravens fans. Shit just got real in the AFC North. See you next year Big Grin
Hatred is the most sincere form of flattery, right?

I'm having a hard time remembering who has won the division the last couple of years while beating up on big brother?
After next year, we'll be half way to the Steelers superbowl mark and the franchise is barely 16 years old.
Flacco is breaking records like crazy. Longest playoff winning streak. Counting the neutral SB, he's won more playoff games on the road than any other QB, ever.

The Steelers have 5 AFC North Championships. The Ravens have 4. Yes, thats right, next year it will be tied. With 2 SB's in 16 years, and its took the Steelers almost 70 to win 6, It look like somebody else is about to be "big brother". :biggrin:

If you want to pick on a team, try the bungles. I wouldn't mess with the Ravens to much......
Messages In This Thread
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII) - by ekff - 02-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII) - by Spud6 - 02-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII) - by RunItUpTheGut - 02-06-2013, 03:54 AM
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII) - by Patch - 02-09-2013, 05:09 AM