Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
irs targets conservative voting groups
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It's funny you only call out RV for the personal attacks.

Whats so funny about it? There's plenty of members that personally attack on here and I don't see the need to "call them out". The reason being is this...90% of the attackers are young and stupid. 5% are just hot heads. The other 5% just get caught up in the moment and say something they regret.

I don't think TRV is young and stupid, a hot head or just gets caught up in the moment.

TRV gets passionate when he debates/argues politics. He is very successful at staying his course, and even though I disagree with him 99% of the time I gotta say that I respect his persistence.

TRV has some cohorts on here that chime in from time to time, some of them even personally attack others and it doesnt bother me at all cause they are as mealy mouthed as they can be...so I see no need to "call them out".

IMO TRV is struggling with the fact that Obama is NOT turning out to be what was expected. I could be wrong but, when TRV admits Obama's shortcomings his personal attacks will decrease and he will gain respect accross the board. His cohorts don't have a chance. Ha!
Messages In This Thread
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by SKINNYPIG - 05-15-2013, 07:20 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:44 PM