Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
irs targets conservative voting groups
Seems like all kinds of folks are being targeted by this administration and for issues that don't have a thing to do with tax exempt status. Multimillionaire businessman Frank Vandersloot had the gall to make a million dollar donation to the Romney campaign and was subjected to a full on onslaught by the IRS.

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL -
"The president, as usual, acts as if all of this is totally unconnected to him. He’s shocked, it’s unacceptable, he’ll get to the bottom of it. He read about it in the papers, just like you.

But he is not unconnected, he is not a bystander. This is his administration. Those are his executive agencies. He runs the IRS and the Justice Department.

A president sets a mood, a tone. He establishes an atmosphere. If he is arrogant, arrogance spreads. If he is too partisan, too disrespecting of political adversaries, that spreads too.

The Journal’s Kim Strassel reported an Idaho businessman named Frank VanderSloot, who’d donated more than a million dollars to groups supporting Mitt Romney. He found himself last June, for the first time in 30 years, the target of IRS auditors. His wife and his business were also soon audited."
http://stream.wsj.com/story/campaign-201...-2-234140/

The IRS will be largely responsible to administrate ObamaCare in this land. After the recent revelations of targeting and abuse of power, can anyone truly say they trust them to keep our private information safe and not to amass a citizen data base to end all data bases? I know I don't. It's too easy to blame some low level employee who got too zealous to help out his political party. Frankly, I fully expect Anti Christ to use this information to enforce his global reign of terror one day soon. In the end, it is just too big a stretch to ask people to believe that the administration is just as much a victim of this targeting, that they didn't know a thing about it and that they learned about it all at the same time and in the same manner we regular folks did.

FWIW, the article I provided the link for is well worth the read.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:44 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by TheRealThing - 05-26-2013, 09:31 PM