Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
TheRealThing Wrote:Dr's Alvarez and Carson are not websites the last time I checked. I learned a long time ago who to listen to. Liberals have been busy trying to justify and defend the forced passage of ObamaCare or tying to put out the subsequent fires that leap up every time the law is scrutinized in truth. Like I said, call it willfully ignorant, or the art of self deception, you've made a choice to cast your lot with liberals. Reality doesn't lend you much of a hand in so doing and therefore you must resort to the Pee Wee Herman strategy, "I know you are but, what am I?"

I like the eyes open approach myself, but that's me.
The Pee Wee Herman Strategy! Brilliant observation! Confusednicker:

Honest liberals, though few in number, have begun distancing themselves from Obama. Like Senator Baucus, they see a major train wreck rolling down the rails and they want no part of it - at least not while an election is looming next year. It is going to be interesting to see how Obama will try to suppress Republican turnout for the 2014 election now that their efforts at the IRS and Department of Justice are receiving sunlight.
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by Hoot Gibson - 06-01-2013, 01:17 PM