Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
TheRealVille Wrote:Confusednicker: Now you get to pick the trend months? 56% to 52% over 3 months. :biglmao: Look at the big picture, moron. In post #60 you were just taking about May, lol. In May they went up 2 points.
Lying has become such a habit with you that it is getting difficult to correct all of them. I may have to hire an assistant.

The Quinnipiac poll, which is the one that I cited showed that Obama's job approval dropped during May, as the media finally began devoting more time to covering the growing number of Obama scandals. You tried to use the Rasmussen daily poll to argue that Obama's job approval ratings have been holding steady. I posted a graph of the Rasmussen daily polls, which clearly shows that there has been a downward trend, using the poll upon which you chose to make your case. If you cannot support your opinions with honest facts, why don't you just ignore the posts that contradict what you wish was true and focus on your few opinions that you can honestly support? :biglmao:

I think that you need to find a new pollster. Rasmussen had more good news this morning. Obama's approval numbers are down again. A two-point one day decline is pretty big for a daily poll that employs a three-day rolling average. Enjoy the ride down.

[INDENT]
Quote:The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) now disapprove.

Today’s figures include 25% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15....
[/INDENT]
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by Hoot Gibson - 06-02-2013, 10:26 AM