Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
vector Wrote:if it will stop the Terrorist Attacks from killing people in this country I have no problem with it got nothing to hide pay my taxs all my money is in this country not in some other country and trying to hide it if you are a computer programmer like you say you are you had better make your software more secure instead of letting china steal it
Unless you are a terrorist or are supporting terrorists, then how will the federal government analyzing your phone logs and geolocation data help prevent any deaths at the hands of terrorists?

If our federal government had any interest in securing the borders, then it would not need to spend $80 billion a year collecting data on American citizens. As for saving lives, how many American lives must be saved at the cost of losing your constitutional rights to a totalitarian regime that selectively enforces our laws?

When people like you say that they are willing to trade constitutional rights in exchange for what Obama claims will save lives, you dishonor all the people who have courageously fought and died for more than 200 years to protect those rights and you dishonor the brave men and women who continue that fight today.

Obama had a chance to save four American lives in Benghazi and he passed. When you elect and appoint corrupt politicians to run the government, then the less information that they have in their possession, the better.

Dr. Susan Rice, the same person who appeared on five talk shows in a single day to blame the deaths in Benghazi on a You Tube video, will soon be taking over as Obama's National Security Advisor. Throughout history, politicians have used foreign threats to justify grabbing more power for themselves. If you trust these people to look out for your best interests, then you are a fool.
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by Hoot Gibson - 06-09-2013, 01:22 PM