Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
irs targets conservative voting groups
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I have much more faith in Issa than I do Boehner. Boehner will end up twisting enough arms to get some so-called immigration bill out of the House, probably a pretty tough one too, and then despite his pledge to the contrary will allow Republicans to vote their conscience on the bill that emerges from the conference with the Senate. The House should not even be considering an immigration bill.

The many scandals, while major and probably rooted in impeachable offenses, are nothing but a sideshow no matter who runs the House committees. We are being sold out by the Republican Party and once the immigration bill is passed, nothing else will much matter. Obamacare combined with the open borders that Democrats and the RINOS want are a yoke ready to be thrown around the collective necks of American citizens.

Individual liberty is under assault from so many directions and in such rapid-fire succession, it is almost impossible for those of us who are not apathetic to keep track of them all.

I agree. I have less faith in Boehner than in Issa. Gowdy of South Carolina and Jordan of Ohio are our only effective members on the committee.
Messages In This Thread
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:44 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by Harry Rex Vonner - 06-30-2013, 08:37 AM