Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54 Months: Record Stretch of 7.5%+ Unemployment Continues - See more at: http://cnsne
TheRealThing Wrote:Forgive me vector. I might have landed on you a bit hard. The point I should have made was that Hoot usually develops his point as well as any I have seen on this forum.

But, since I am accused. Let me try to earn something of your criticism. Hoot is guilty only of respect and concern for his country from what I have seen. He never slams you in a way that seems to smack of ill will. In fact, taking time to further explain himself when you come back with you usual feeble party line paraphrased rhetoric.

I thought the video he posted revealed the contempt shared among those of the gay community for American traditional values. I mean, how many times have you seen a preacher get KO'd? And in a cowardly fashion from behind no less. And FTR, if you really want to look cool, you should use your own material. The five rules of dodgeball; dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge. Is a joke between me and RV.

My own opinion on the matter of homosexuality is no secret. I believe that God is in the process of turning over the nation to reprobate thinking, as that thinking choses to govern at the state and federal levels. Gay marriage is newer than most people's car. And yet in less than four years past, we see the SCOTUS roll over on 237 years of practical and moral prudence. I believe that America is in very real trouble as the result of her willingness to shake her fist in God's face. Defiantly passing law which countermands His own.

The ramifications of our defiance will soon be too much for any of us to bear, of that you may be sure. Where once, the world marveled at our greatness, our gleaming alabaster cities, our great wealth , our military might but, most of all, our commitment to moral behavior and honorable dealings inside and outside our borders, they now choose to thumb their noses at us. The awe and fear of America is not altogether gone completely and yet, we shouldn't think of the rest of the world as fools either. When our president speaks, it should be with honor, not in an effort to further a liberal agenda.

well you can put a lot of the blame on your hero Reagan he is the one who appointed Kennedy1988 he was the deciding vote but you know how them movie stars are
Messages In This Thread
54 Months: Record Stretch of 7.5%+ Unemployment Continues - See more at: http://cnsne - by vector - 07-07-2013, 03:33 PM