Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:If the pansy president decides to make a token attack on Syria for "moral reasons" because of the poison gas that has allegedly killed around 400 children, I believe he is merely adding further proof that he is a hypocrite of the first degree. It is difficult for me to see how the United States, by and through its pansy president, can claim the "high ground" when it supports the killing of hundreds of thousands of children through legal abortion each year. Facts are facts. The truth is that this country has no moral authority and the pansy president is the worst offender to ever occupy the office.

Touch'e. Of course you are exactly correct and as is typically the case, folks tend to over look the glaringly obvious in matters such as this one. Truly, if Obama gave a flip about children, he'd at least try to slow the cog rate of rotation all awhirl inside the abortion 'Millions-O-Meter' which, I guarantee you clicks off considerably more than 400 each and every day. As a matter of fact, that daily head swirling number is 3,500 every darn day. Obama is totally tore up about those 400 in Syria though. :lame:

Hence, Vundy's observation about how ridiculous American values have become in the eyes of the world is further validated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by TheRealThing - 09-07-2013, 10:28 AM