Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
LWC Wrote:No. At some point we must stop being the world's police. If we grow back into a strong country again, possibly. We cannot financially climb into another war. Ask Germany about the success they had fighting a war on two fronts, or in this case two wars.

If we look at Just War criteria, we cannot in good faith jump into another war. However, that does not mean the lives of the men and women that were lost were in vain. I pray every day for God to work His will in the lives of our Armed Services men and women, veterans, POW's, MIA's, etc... and also thanking God for fighting to defend our freedom. May God bless America and may America begin blessing God.

If we do go into another war, may it be quick and with as few casualties as possible. I am tired of our government using our soldiers as pawns of politics. These are people that have willingly enlisted or commissioned and suit up every day to do whatever job is necessary. May our government begin thinking about them as people wjth lives as opposed to pawns with legs. Every life matters!
I agree 100% we have got to stop being the world police. We have got to develop strategies where lf we have to intervene it is only short term say 30 days or less, and when we intervene we bring the house. No one fears us anymore we can not just go in and bluff anymore, we have got to show we are the biggest baddest thing going and if we come it is your worst nightmare.
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by insideinfo - 09-07-2013, 10:35 AM