Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The magnitude of voting for Obama? Look where bush led us and you refuse to blame anything on him. He led the country to the ground . Yet you guys want to blame the democrats that was in congress but blame Obama for everything? The buck only stops with certain people?

We have more of a reason to attack syria then we did iraq. You do not support this war because its Obama's war and have thrown every republican that supports it under the bus. Myself disapprove of both wars.

Where is this info that the Rebels used Chemical weapons?
Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. I have never been a big Bush supporter and I have often criticized him and other moderate Republicans. I support the war against radical Islam. Period. I don't care who is in office, if they want to fight Islamic terrorists, I will support them in that effort. I don't see how siding with groups like the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and the Al Qaeda supported rebels in Syria moves us any closer to ridding the world of barbaric Islamists who would kill us all if they had the opportunity.

There is no reason for us to attack Iraq under the limited plan that Obama has outlined. You are either being dishonest or willfully ignorant when you accuse me of opposing Obama's disastrous foreign policy because he is a Democrat or because he is black, or for whatever reason you think that conservatives oppose his incompetent performance in office.

Why do you think the U.S. has found itself on the same side as radical Islamists in Egypt and Syria? Why do you think that is such a good position to support. All I have read from you are insults aimed at people who have laid out in detail the reasons why they are opposed to Obama's plan to bomb Syria. You have said that you oppose the bombing too. Why is your opposition to Obama's plan good and our opposition to Obama's plan bad? Does that really make any sense to you? If so, then I question your sanity.

In case you have forgotten how you voted, please refresh your memory - the votes were made public. Your attacks on people for agreeing with you is bizarre.
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by Hoot Gibson - 09-08-2013, 04:24 PM