Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
vundy33 Wrote:I've started to change my mind on this a but after seeing politics play such a big role. It has no part in war, yet it's there. I'm hate conspiracy theorists, but I can't look past the convenience of this popping up and taking the public's attention.
I think that it is no coincidence that this "crisis" suddenly appeared. If Obama really wanted to do something substantial in Syria, then he would have linked Syrian chemical weapons to future Iranian nuclear weapons at every opportunity. He has not done that, which tells me that he would be happy for Congress to vote down his plan and blame the Republicans in the 2014 campaign.

Notice that when he blames Republicans for his foreign policy failures, he will have no problem linking Syria to Iranian nukes as he lies about Republicans being to blame for his administration's failure to slow down Iran's nuclear program.

Obama needed to divert the public's attention away from his many scandals, so now our attention is focused on his incredible shrinking foreign policy. I could have done a better job selling the attack on Syria, and I believe such an attack would be a mistake.
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by Hoot Gibson - 09-10-2013, 06:05 AM