Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
vundy33 Wrote:Well my reasons come mainly from how we look in the eyes of the Russians and Chinese, but I do feel for the Syrians.

I definitely think we could scare these people if we wanted. There is nothing like seeing the American military in action, and if the US wants you dead, you are going to die. I have no doubts about the fear our military can put into anyone on this earth. Assad may act tough in his recent interview, but if anyone knows the power of the US military to find and kill people it's him, he's watched us and allowed us to do it in Syria for years. We've totally gone about it wrong though IMO.
I agree with you about the capabilities of our military, but toxic leadership can make a great team look like the Keystone Kops and leadership does not get more toxic than it is at the top of the Obama administration. Our military power is declining and will continue to decline until a pro-American president takes up residence in the White House.
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by Hoot Gibson - 09-10-2013, 06:11 AM