Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
That's more than I've said on this day for a few years now, and it'll probably be a few more years before I feel the need to say it again, lol. Excuse all the typos, I'm on an iPhone an it sucks with the forum.

Also, I recommend clicking the link since my "summary" is likely longer than the citation. Confusednicker:

I would've posted this in the 9/11 thread I assume is open in the General Discussions board, but I feel it's more appropriate here and those who I want to read, will.

Hope all of you remembered the events that make this date what it is. We promised we would never forget, so we can never forget which will be tougher to do as the years pass. It's the least any good American can do in my honest opinion, though. I hope none of you have had to deal with a loss relating to anything 9/11 related, because personally for me it seems to ache and make me angry so many months out of the year. Even certain things I see or smell or hear reminds me of my teo cousins and a couple close friends. And no matter how hard I tried to just forget and "move on", I can't...where those few have passed and family and friends move on, I stopped thinking about it it seems because I don't like to remember to myself, it's much better in a conversation...people move on and lose touch and you wake up one day and realize there is no one to talk about those memories of friends and family we've lost with. Just how the world works I guess. But, if you have lost someone close, I hope you have had an alright day. Just don't forget that no matter how many people seem to move on and forget to remember around this time of the year and all year really, there are still many of us that will always remember...one of my old commanders said it best, I think..'how could we forget the best?'
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by vundy33 - 09-11-2013, 07:01 PM