Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
vundy33 Wrote:I can go ahead and actually get back on topic for a bit actually, lol. I was thinking about this a bit last night.

Has it crossed anyone else mind that having an active threat of military action on a process so close with Russia could end in a bad day? I was thinking, and there's not a good chance of it happening obviously but still too much of a chance in my opinion...we have a threat of military action if this new "plan" isn't taken seriously or the Russians and Syrians try to stall. What if Russia decides 'hey United States, we are going to spit in your face and directly do what you advised us we better not do...whatcha gonna do about it, Yankee?' Just imagine weasel Putin saying that in his Russian accent, lol.

Anyway, what would we do? I think that leaves too much of a chance for error or a mistake. Us striking Syria in a short strike like our leaders say they'll do, and Russia issues a direct military threat back? Or even gives it's own "shot over the bow"? I was surprise that I haven't heard ANYONE on any news channel (Fox and CNN are the networks I watched yesterday).

I know a mistake that could lead to escalation isn't likely because our military would try their best to prevent it, but the chance is there. And I do not trust Russia, especially Putin...

IDK, if I was going to test the resolve of America, I'd want to do it while there was a president in charge that hides behind women. Remember a couple days ago when Putin openly called John Kerry a liar? Wasn't that connected to Kerry's assertion that Assad has a huge stockpile of CW's?

So now from Putin's perspective, we're all over our righteous indignation about Assad possessing chemical weapons, to the point where we're just going to wink at our own indiscretions and advance the world's focus on turning over those CW's to Russia even though Putin just said those CW's didn't exist only a few days ago? :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by TheRealThing - 09-11-2013, 08:43 PM