Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
Mitch Rapp Wrote:Notice how news from Syria just kind of evaporated? Our government decided to aid the Al Qaeda backed rebels against the Russian backed government and we are hearing very little about what seemed to be a monumentally important issue only a few weeks ago. Did we win? Did we lose? I am guessing that this is another little Obama adventure that went south, or else the media would be reporting on it to divert attention away from all of his other failures.

Yeah I sure did notice alright, that and every thing else that is in someway harmful to the image of donkeys. It was preposterous to base Middle Eastern foreign policy on our own inbred notions of civil rights and social justice in the first place. The fact that the Arab World disagrees in toto, with the insanity which has become the accepted moral standard in the US of late, is undeniable. And yet, such is the delusion of the liberal mindset. To them, they know what is right for everybody and they would be very comfortable forcing their ideas on the world if they could. Generally speaking, we might as well have nuked the fertile crescent. Maybe you could explain what we've been doing over there for the past five years but, as for me only one word comes to mind, destabilization. I mean, I understand that the leaders who were deposed during that time frame were a bunch of thugs. Heck, what leader over there isn't? The idea was to help keep people in power who were willing to work with us. All our 'peach' of a Secretary of State did, was to sit on the sidelines and cheer on the carnage like it was a last man standing, hand grenade throwing contest or something.

The elder statesmen of America's glorious not so distant past, have all given way to federal amateur hour. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if Jay Carney was succeeded by William Hung.

The reason that you're not going to see the media report on the weightier matters of world events is because all they care about is human rights, racial tolerance and financial equality for all. Such are the manifestations of the social justice agenda with legs. War, pestilence and famine are not something we can just arbitrarily remand to the past. In the liberal mind, all one has to do is 'legislate' out the bad stuff and 'legislate' in the good stuff. As if just saying something makes it true. LOL, we've got a saying in the trades about that kind of thing. It's called talking something into being, or blowing it in, depending on the venue. :biggrin: Bottom line is liberals are incredibly naïve and we are presently up to our eyeballs with them.

There is one cure, vote them out. 2014
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by TheRealThing - 11-23-2013, 07:26 PM