Poll: Who wins the title
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
55.74%
Wayne County
44.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13)
BelfryPride Wrote:The Buffalo Bills comment is getting old...we've heard that crap spewed out of a few fanbases mouths and guess where they are right now... BASKETBALL SEASON. No one is saying Belfry has this locked up...read back through the thread. I get the feeling you're trying really hard to create locker room material for Wayne County and no one from the true Belfry fanbase is going to take the bait. We applaud the effort..but we're not falling for it :biggrin:

??I think quite a few comments were otherwise, a lot of "snickering" emoticons and such. I'm still going because after I thought I made one really valid point, others are disputing it. I could have shut up a long time ago. Now it's just kind of fun. And just a few seconds ago someone came out with that "they think we are some backwoods hicks" type of thing (let's call that the redneck card, lol). And I simply said, Wayne is just as country as you guys, they just have hills instead of mountains. Them boys chew backer just like the rest of us. To play that card Central, or some team from the northern schools might work, not for Wayne, them boys is country too. Yee-Hawwww!
Messages In This Thread
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13) - by smoke1015 - 12-01-2013, 01:45 AM