Poll: Who wins the title
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
55.74%
Wayne County
44.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13)
Leonidas Wrote:With the exception of the guy saying Wayne Co. 41-20 over the Pirates I think everybody is giving fairly accurate opinions on the game.

Wayne has a really, really good team and Belfry is playing defensively how many felt they should've been all year long. The offense has yet to play up to their potential IMO.

But I think we're in for a heckuva game this Friday. As a Pirate fan who will not sandbag I think we're a 7-10 point underdog. But that's why they play the game.

By the way, I understood what Smoke was trying to say when he used the Bills analogy and maybe he should have used the Broncos as a comparison because unlike the Bills we've won a few. Also, some of our own fans must not have any knowledge of KY geography because playing that country boys versus the world card isn't applicable here.

Well if our offense hasn't played to their potential then why hasn't it been stopped all
year...No one has stopped us....yeah we made some mistakes offensively that hurt ourselves but no team has thus far.....Until we figured out the best defense and made those adjustments our offense bailed us out of alot of games...look at the Southwestern game that was the worst we played as a team all year...Then pike central was the worst two quarters of offense that we have ever played...right know i think Belfry is playing its best football as a team as a whole...We will be hard to beat if we continue this....Wayne is a great team and deserves to be this far...i aint watched them on film yet so i cant say my opinion and i wont until i do....
Messages In This Thread
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13) - by Pirate1991#8 - 12-01-2013, 12:33 PM