Poll: Who wins the title
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
55.74%
Wayne County
44.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13)
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:But you also keep in mind, Corbin, Central and PT...can't even hold a light to Belfrys offense...Wayne is good they deserve to be here they earned it but they have not seen a Offense this good all year......say what you want but IMO Corbin was garbage this year, Central was way down compared to past years, and Paducah was a defensive team who lost their leader the week of the game....I forsee a great football game.. down to the wire...again is comes down to LOS...and I just see Belfry controlling that on both sides of the Ball...TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Your opinion of Corbin May change after Wayne blows belfry up!! Wayne beat Corbin by 7 before Corbin's started their down hill slide. Corbin had a very good run team and a very good run defense team. It's not a freak accident or mistake that Wayne is here they are a great team and you will get all you want in BG. IMO belfry makes it every year because they are not on this side of the brackets. I believe belfry is a awesome football program and most years they deserve to play for a championship but I believe they are a little down this year and Wayne is way up!! It's going to be a good game but I think Wayne pulls away a little each quarter and wins rather easily.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13) - by Go Big Red! - 12-03-2013, 11:40 AM