Poll: Who wins the title
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
55.74%
Wayne County
44.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13)
Go Big Red! Wrote:Your opinion of Corbin May change after Wayne blows belfry up!! Wayne beat Corbin by 7 before Corbin's started their down hill slide. Corbin had a very good run team and a very good run defense team. It's not a freak accident or mistake that Wayne is here they are a great team and you will get all you want in BG. IMO belfry makes it every year because they are not on this side of the brackets. I believe belfry is a awesome football program and most years they deserve to play for a championship but I believe they are a little down this year and Wayne is way up!! It's going to be a good game but I think Wayne pulls away a little each quarter and wins rather easily.

No it won't Corbin is garbage this year even If wayne did so happen to blow us out ( which they won't) you guys would finish 3rd maybe fourth in our district also because Corbin is no better than LC or PC.....I respect Wayne county's success but belfry is not down this year...young but not down.....You will see friday just how down we are....lol.....
Messages In This Thread
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13) - by Pirate1991#8 - 12-03-2013, 11:54 AM