Poll: Who wins the title
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
55.74%
Wayne County
44.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13)
Iam4thecats Wrote:I want to publicly thank the 4 Belfry fans who PM'd me and showed that Belfry does in fact have lots of class. Thank you.

Leonidas? Not so much.

:Thumbs: I seen in earlier threads where you did indeed take up for Coach Haywood. :Thumbs: I have read this thread and honestly have not seen many if any at all picks from Belfry fans saying that Belfry would blow out Wayne. Belfry fans do indeed take alot of flack on this site. I feel because there are so many of us. Sure it gets heated at times and we, myself included, make snide remarks. But usually it is backlash to another post. I honestly hate that you or anyone else would "dislike" Belfry because of fan remarks on a message board. Shoot, Wideright has cut on Belfry for as long as I can remember. And really don't know why. Belfry has been blessed the last few years with talent and a stable coaching enviroment and it has finally started to pay off. With even State runner up trophies, that in its own right is something to be proud of and maybe we do get overzealous at times. But most of it is in fun and should not be taken so seriously on these boards. Most of the Belfry fans I have seen at games and in stands are very respectable and win and lose with class.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry Pirates Vs Wayne Co. (3A State Championship 12/6/13) - by Crossbones - 12-03-2013, 03:14 PM