Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky gay marriage ban struck down
Do-double-gg Wrote:This pretty much sums it up for me. To compare what black people have gone through and fought for in this country, to what the homosexual people are doing should be a slap in the face to the African American people. It has got to a point when people like TRV have no real argument and can't come up with anything good, they bring race into the picture. Race has nothing to do with being homosexual because gay people are not a race. You have white gay people, black gay people, mexican gay people, but being gay is a choice and behavior. I would love for those people to show me anywhere where homosexuality has been clasified as a race of people. It is like I said to you in a past post TRV, you are nothing more then a troll. I don't believe for one second that you believe even half of what spews out of your mouth,and if you do I think you just go with the party line no matter what they say or do regardless of your own personal beliefs and that is the definition of a political puppet.
Even if it was a choice, and I'll stay with scientists on this one, what gives you the right to decide other Americans sexual "choice" in the same property rights, and responsibilities, and marriage benefits? If Ky gave you a marriage license, why should they not give the same license to other consenting adults? What makes straight couples better than gays, constitutionally? Again, I'll stick with constitutional lawyers on this one, over a driver of nails in wood.
Messages In This Thread
Kentucky gay marriage ban struck down - by TheRealVille - 08-18-2014, 03:33 AM
Kentucky gay marriage ban struck down - by runbch - 09-11-2014, 02:32 AM