Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky gay marriage ban struck down
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't have any biblical answers for you, other than to say I don't like gays. In other words im very discriminative. You could call me non politically correct. I don't feel the need to find answers on why I should or shouldn't like something. Im trying to protect what has always been. If you let this happen, then what stops it from snowballing? Are people unable to care for themselves allowed to marry someone without being clear headed? Could I marry a goat and sodomize it daily?

Theres a fine line, and we don't need to cross it. As I said before, this should be a state issue. That should be easy enough for the dems to accept. If California wants flamers that is fine. Doesn't bother me, but I don't want it in my state. Should be left up to a vote. This isn't a civil rights issue, its a biological one.

Not a darn thing. This whole thing started off when the Obama administration had it's super majority back at the beginning of 2009. If you will recall there were some big deals that he prioritized for accomplishment during that two year stint of Democrat invincibility. The financial stimulus (the grand Keynesian economic kick off), universal health care, Dodd Frank, and the repeal of DADT.

DADT was repealed under the guise of the soldiers just due. Liberals argued that it was un-American to deny our own soldiers the dignity they had earned on the battle field. In fact, the repeal merely gave cover to a veritable avalanche of pro gay legislation which, is not over by a long shot. Like Roe V Wade, in which we were supposed to see only "rare and legal" abortions. Line after line will be drawn in the sand until at some point desensitized and litigation weary combatants will just roll over all together.

Only those rooting for the demise of order and the rule of law could endorse such madness. Therefore, your point is VERY well taken and everyone should be sweating bullets about all this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Kentucky gay marriage ban struck down - by TheRealThing - 08-20-2014, 11:06 PM
Kentucky gay marriage ban struck down - by runbch - 09-11-2014, 02:32 AM