Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th,
Bob Seger Wrote:Are you on some kind of drugs...:biggrin: So you say you meant to quote the post above the one you quoted? There are 9 posts, that's right count em, NINE.Once again, there are NINE above the one you quoted that even talked about Paintsville or JC...So, how in blue blazes is anyone else supposed to know what you are talking about when you don't even know? Common sense? Yeah Boy!!! How about making a post that makes a little common sense to begin with.Confusednicker:

Sheldon Clark has probably not beaten JC in the regular season in what 6 or 7 years, or heck maybe even longer than that, and they always see their #1, so what you are blubbering on about doesn't make a bit of sense.

Belfry will be tough enough that you may not survive the 60th when you face Pike Central and Justice....Mark it down!!! Belfry gave the game to you last year in the region, so I wouldn't get too cocky.

I bet I hurt your feelings again, didn't I? Gosh, I'm such a disrespectful meany!!!Confusedhh:

Just take a sip of that water again and that should give you the courage to over come all this trauma..:lmao:

What's your point Bob? LC gave the regular season game at Central away, and then gave the regional championship game away to JC. So, you want to talk about "luck"? Not any good baseball fan from LC is looking past Belfry or Pike Central, trust me. We faced Justice 2 years ago in the region (sorry JC wasn't at that one....ConfusednickerSmile and managed to come out with the win. Then we faced Belfry's #1 last year, and got away with the win. Sure, Belfry made a key error that gave LC the game, but who know what happens if it remains tied. Fact is that LC had the lead and gave it to JC in the championship. Catch that fly ball, and the SS error never makes a big deal because it probably doesn't happen. But that's in the past.

Both Belfry and PC will be difficult. No doubt. But if I were ranking them right now, I'd put LC/Belfry as a toss up for the #1 and PC as the #3.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, - by dawgeers - 10-24-2014, 03:50 AM