Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th,
Old Ball Coach Wrote:This guy just cannot handle that I will only base any comment on games that I have actually watched, and that I just so happen to have watched one evidently very good young hurler have two bad outings. But, those are the only two outings of his I have witnessed. Never ever made a negative comment about any young man...ever. This guy simply can't stand that for some reason. The name calling, red herrings and accusations are comical. My "handful" of games is only a handful compared on a very large scale of all the games played. I have attended probably 75 games over the course of the past 3 seasons. No chips, split personality, or axes to grind here...just observation. "Roll Me Away" cause I am "Like A Rock." LMBO.
You are going to drive yourself nuts worrying about this. Get a grip and let it go man.It's no big deal

Lets try this one more time. Try to have yourself a great day "coach". I know I'm going to. Ya see I'm going to Katmandu.TongueirateSho
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, - by Bob Seger - 10-28-2014, 07:24 PM