Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip
E's Army Wrote:Williamsburg beat Raceland's line all over the field Scotty. Williamsburg played without their two kids who have pressured the quarterback all year. Watch the film and look for 7 and 25. They didn't play. Williamsburg saw they could stop Raceland from running with 3 linemen and didn't give the quarterback any easy throws after the first drive. Raceland's backs spent a lot of time running to gain 1 or 2 yards. Massey was getting tackled at the line and gaining 6. Raceland had to run blitz to get anything done. It was just like last year Raceland got whipped up front. Scotty I know you missed last year's game. did you not see this one either.

All I will say is good luck to you all next week. Im not going back and forth with you guys any more. Its a waste of breath. I didnt see it from the fans, all I saw from them was class, but I personally saw and heard some things from a few Williamsburg players that was WAY out of line, as did a few other fans, both Raceland and Williamsburg fans, during pregame warm ups. Granted it was pregame so I commend then from keeping it under control during the whistles, there were just some statements that were extremely distasteful. The phrase "act like you've been there" and Matthew 23:12 come to mind.
Messages In This Thread
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip - by Scotty_Bronson - 11-29-2014, 08:02 PM