Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip
64SUR Wrote:I think he or she pick everybody in 1A except for Williamsburg.

I don't mind the trash-talking non-sense, but there's no need for you to start making things up. I've said plenty about Williamsburg you can use without making up things. I picked one team from the east(Pikeville), and other than that I haven't picked anyone else. I've given reasons why Williamsburg could lose, but that's far from picking a team to win the east.

Here is the last thing I said about Williamsburg;

"Williamsburg's defense is obviously tougher than I thought. I think Raceland is a strong candidate to hold their offense at bay, but I'm not sure they'll be able to score enough to win. Williamsburg has more weapons and it'll take Raceland's offense rising to a level they haven't been to yet this year. I do think their defense can hang with them and if their within a touchdown at the sart of the fourth then I think they have a shot. Anything bigger than that and I don't think Raceland's offense can comeback from it. I think Williamsburg wins this one in a close low scoring game that will end up in a final less than two scores."
Messages In This Thread
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip - by baseball1974 - 12-04-2014, 04:15 AM