Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th,
Pupaw Wrote:Great news for Andrew. The exposure in the off-season will certainly help his recruitment for the next level, and it will give him an idea how he measures up with the other players his age throughout the state. Not to mention on top of a great summer from what I heard playing for Post 76. They have always played top notch competition (I may be slightly biased being an alum from the program).

I think it could be a strong season for Paintsville this year as well as Johnson Central. Pitching and defense are what wins you championships, and both schools sound like they'll have the ingredients for outstanding seasons.

Rice had a good summer, garnering attention from a couple of D1's. I saw him at Morehead beat a really good Lexington club with 5 or 6 next level commits. He maintained his velocity through all 7 innings as verified by the Morehead staff. The were impressed with his stamina. If he continues to condition and work on locating pitches he is a next level arm.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, - by washed up - 12-16-2014, 01:56 PM