Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV
"True Blue" Wrote:No... sure I wasn't at any of the Valley/ER games last year, I just was cheering on the floor the entire time. And if you think that "the above mentioned girl" was the only one tumbling all the way down the floor last year you apparently weren't paying attention, because I assure you that ER cheerleaders, the very few that could anyway, done the same. Thats fine though, say whatever you want to pretend ER cheerleaders were perfect angels, yet I remember tumbling last year and having the words "B*tch", and "Slut*, yelled at not just me, but all of Valley Cheerleaders, while they also would tumble all the way down to our side and yell rude comments to us. The simple fact is Shelby Valley's cheerleaders made East Ridge's look pretty bad. Not that ER cheerleaders can't tumble... Lakan done her full several times that night which takes a lot of talent, but over all, East Ridge cheerleaders can be by far the rudest ones in th 15th. And I'm not saying that as a fan that just sits in the crowd watching and thinking I know everything going on. I'm saying that from personal experience.

And so what if Sara done that last year, ER cheerleaders done the same. But I don't think 15 years from now I'll be thinking, "I think its horrible how rude ER cheerleaders were. I would never be friends with anyone of those girls." I'll be thinking, "I used to love it when we would play ER. That was some of the funnest times in high school."
I know I said I was done, but I have to say :thumb: ! I completely agree-with most of your post! ER Cheerleaders are NOT angels! I can completely see some of them doing what you said...probably not Abby Runyon but probably 75% of the rest of the squad!!! I don't really see them being the rudest squad in the 15th....but when ER vs Valley they all (both squads) leave their 'manners' in the locker room. Both squads are competitive and very talented. ER didn't look as good as Valley that night--their coach wasn't going to let them cheer until the day of the game, then there was 4 girls (which is 25% of the squad) that wasn't there. I said in my very first post here that Valley did awesome that night!! ESPECIALLY considering they cheered 2 games!! Their floor cheers was difficult, and except for a couple of falls (I'm sure was because of exhaustion and not lack of talent) they was GREAT!! I have NEVER taken anything away from Valleys Cheerleaders!! Although I don't think that ER was made to look pretty bad like you said, I agree that you (since you was actually out there) was better than ER that night!
Last but not least....you said 'if Sara did that'....I kinda have the feeling that you know she did Confusedhh: BUT regardless....it was LAST year.
And your right 15 years from now...you'll run into someone, maybe that you work with....and in casual conversation you'll hear her say "I cheered for East Ridge" and you'll laugh and say "MAN we hated you guys....but wasn't it fun!!"

BTW~Good luck at KAPOS!:Cheerlead
Messages In This Thread
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by i-dono - 02-13-2006, 07:28 PM
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by ridgewarrior - 02-18-2006, 07:24 PM