Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV
Since this is so heated I have to voice my opinion as well. Yes, they may make people mad but I have to get this off my chest now that I had this entire thread.

Shelby Valley has rude cheerleaders. They are stuck up and thinking that you are better than me for any reason really pisses me off. Sara is the worst out of all of them for tumbling the length of the court and getting in East Ridge cheerleaders' faces and yelling stuff. It wasn't only this game nor was it only this year. I've seen it numerous times. I know that if I was a cheerleader and it happened to me, I wouldn't stand there and have the class to take it. Somebody would be in a 2 hit fight, I hit them and they hit the floor. VERY disrespectful cheerleader, I will go so far as saying without a shadow of a doubt that she is the single most disrespectful cheerleader that I have ever seen.

East Ridge cheerleaders have never and will never purposely tumble into people. They could get hurt and hurt someone in the process. I know every single one of them personally and I know every coach that they have ever had. Not happening. Jordan didn't purposely hit a SV girl nor did Abby. Accidents like this happen when 2 cheerleaders from opposite ends of the floor start out not seeing each other and they collide. It happens.

Was East Ridge outcheered? Personally I honestly do not think so. It looked pretty even out there even without a good part of the squad. East Ridge was not prepared to cheer that game. Up until like 3 hours before the game they wasn't even supposed to go. Alot of them had stuff going on and because of the principal and administration, they were forced to go. Simple as that. Some of them missed school that day in order not to have to go that night.

I'm not saying that ER's squad are angels by any means but getting on here and venting about it isn't going to change anything on either side. I really wish that it wouldn't get to the point of me wanting to come out of the stands to go on the floor on some Valley cheerleaders and hey, maybe some Wildcats fans feel the same way. BOTH squads should have respect and represent their schools properly, not do shit just to make themselves look all macho and make the fans happy.

Get online and brag that you are #1. Makes no difference. Neither squad should be on here running their mouths on the other, take it to the floor. Leave it on the floor when you are done. It shouldn't be drove into the ground. I'm not a big fan of cheerleaders or hell, even ER this season but reading this thread made me mad. It has alot of lies in it. Say whatever makes you feel better about yourself, I'm sure you all strive for personal complexes and feeling good about yourself so do your thing just know that it means and solves NOTHING.
Messages In This Thread
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by i-dono - 02-13-2006, 07:28 PM
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by thetribe - 02-19-2006, 02:48 AM