Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV
Quote:Somebody would be in a 2 hit fight, I hit them and they hit the floor.
-That's pretty funny... are you in like 2nd grade or something?
Quote:East Ridge cheerleaders have never and will never purposely tumble into people.
-Apparently you were at the bathroom during this moment, so I won't say anything about that.
Quote:Some of them missed school that day in order not to have to go that night.

-Wow. They have a lot of spirit and pride in cheerleading. I couldn't wait till the games we played ER. They were by far the funnest. Obviously, these girls aren't in cheerleading for the right reasons.
Quote:I really wish that it wouldn't get to the point of me wanting to come out of the stands to go on the floor on some Valley cheerleaders
-I wish you would. So then I would know who the person is that leaves totally ridiculous posts.
Quote:but reading this thread made me mad. It has alot of lies in it.
-I agree, but its all in good rivalry I suppose... so no matter what the other team says on here, its still going to strike a nerve.

Quote:I no we are better but u dont have to hurt us because we are and because you are jealous doesn't mean ne thing.

-That didn't need to be said. That's a tad bit snotty.

Quote:Valley is the best and everyone will like it.. You all no we are. so just get over it. We dont have bad sportsmanship.
-I'm sorry to say it, but that right there is bad sportsmanship.

Anyways, this is my last post. Valley has a lot of talent, and so does ER. I will rant and rave on here just because I have so much pride in my school. And ER will do the same for the same reason. There's nothing wrong in that. But saying some ridiculous stuff like some of the quotes I have on here is just that... ridiculous. And both show bad sportsmanship... which isn't that what you two were trying to say was not happening?
Messages In This Thread
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by i-dono - 02-13-2006, 07:28 PM
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by True Blue - 02-19-2006, 06:37 PM