Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th,
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I went and watched him pitch against Raceland at central park last year , they hit him hard and often he might've pitched 4 innings at the most and gave up a homer, I watched Raceland play against Lewis co and Sammy holder who threw in the upper 80's they couldn't touch him and you could tell SAMMY through a lot harder than Ben .. Raceland was a average to little above average team last year and there's no way in this world they hit a kid throwing 90 .. That's a joke

I don't think you can judge a kid by one outing. Nobody knows the situation or any background of that game. The only thing I can comment on is what Perfect Game and some of the other top organizations are reporting on him. I've never seen any of these organizations stretch the truth on numbers for any of the kids at their showcases. Therefore, when they say he hit 90MPH at 3 different showcases, I believe it. He may not have hit that speed on the day you seen him, but he did at the showcases. You don't have to take my word on it, because it is listed online and very easy to find if you would like to look yourself.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, - by baseball1974 - 02-17-2015, 04:08 PM