Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Tubby Petition (For Real) Here's your chance!
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Absolutely not.....but it is your fault you don't know jack-squat about what REAL UK basketball is all about. You can read every book in the library on basketball, UK in general, and still never know the true meaning of UK Basketball unless you've lived through the Rupp, Hall, Sutton, Pitino, and Smith years. My 'living UK basketball' makes me an expert on this. Your 'reading a bunch of books on UK basketball' makes you qualified to say "Do you want fries with that"?
You may have lived it and "THINK" you are a so called expert but that really means nothing. You could have never called yourself a diehard UK fan because a diehard fan never quits there team no matter what. And it makes me sick all of these people who wants a coach who never gets out of the second round of the tourny. And Pitino he has done such an awesome job this year. You might say well this is just one year, but then you would be proving my point eaxactly. Its just one year.:ChairHit:
Messages In This Thread
Fire Tubby Petition (For Real) Here's your chance! - by moofer - 02-23-2006, 10:21 AM