Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV
"The Regulator" Wrote:Well I was at the ballgame.. and i went to neither of the schools ... this was a heated rivaly/// That Sara Ratliff must be pretty popular here in the mountains cuz everyone knows her... regaurdless like i have said b4 i cheered at greenup and i know my cheerleading.... valley has solid motions,,, and loud voices.. good tumbling i saw 4 girls with alternates and 5 other girls with one on ones.. thats pretty cool... Awesome crowd.. East Ridge ... I still dont fully understand why so many cheerleaders didnt cheer?,, but good floor cheer... and that looney girl did her full... and i saw some series.. .. as far as unsportmanlike goes in greenup.. the refs would not allow it.. where were they at?

Thank you for this quote from someone who had nothing to gain or lose in this matter. Valley has a good squad that works hard. Valleys fans are rather quite until theres a game with ER and then they let their pride show. These 2 teams have went at it hard since the begining of ER's school and will do it for along time off. That's what makes it fun to go to the games to see your team win and to see who's fans can make the most noise Sometimes it can get ugly but you have to remember these are high school kids having fun and like someone said earlier they will ALL laugh about it years from now. What is bad is when the adults put their 2cents in and turn it into something more than it is. Let the kids be kids and have some clean fun and keep your nose out of it. As for the refs in our region they can't see 2 foot from their nosies so they wouldn't say much if something really was there.
Messages In This Thread
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by i-dono - 02-13-2006, 07:28 PM
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by SV Wildcats - 02-25-2006, 11:08 AM