Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas plays cause problems in Johnson County Schools
This is a multiple level problem with a few simple solutions.

- THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED ALL ACROSS THE GOOD OLE' U.S. of A., THIS IS NOT NEW!!!! IT'S JUST NOW GETTING TO OUR NECK OF THE WOODS!!!!

- There are plenty of churches in Johnson County that would LOVE to host Christmas plays for any of the schools/teachers that need a place to do so. One of the school board members is the Pastor of a church in the County. I also have to say that 85-90% of the churches in Johnson County have teachers/administrators in their congregation.

- School plays/activities ARE NOT MANDATORY. American citizens have the right to not participate if they so choose. A simple permission form or letter of notification sent home to the parents/guardians of the students would solve 99% of the problems on this issue. If they do not want to participate, then they don't have to.

- Do we really want our kids (that are not muslim) in some type of play/production for ramadan? NO.... NO WE DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!
This might be hard to understand right now, but let's put the glove on the other hand. And you know as well as I do.... that would happen. And if the JC B.O.E. declined or stopped it from happening, then they have a Multi-Million dollar lawsuit on their hands that they would loose.

- God has NEVER needed a human to stand up for him. God has ALWAYS provided for those that He calls to do His work. If the teachers/administrators truly want a place to do their Christmas play, God will provide them a place outside of the school to do so.

I know every principal/administrator & school board member on a first name basis...... some of them are getting a very bad rep right now for following Federal & State laws.
It's very easy to point fingers and place blame. But I don't see anybody donating money to a legal fund or to their personal income.

A sign that says "MR. ------- NEEDS TO STAND UP FOR JESUS" is great, but will that same person holding that sign pay Mr. ------'s monthly bills??? NO, NO THEY WILL NOT!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed