Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
64SUR Wrote:Hey TheRealThung I haven't said nothing bad about Scalia. Scalia will be missed but we must moved on. And president Obama has the right to nominate a candidate period.....Republican will do what they do best Blocked anything and everything. :worthy:

Okay 64, I'll pay attention to you. Harry Reid changed the Senate rules in order to pass ObamaCare and appoint judges with a simple majority. IDK, there's something about the word simple, that rings charismatic where Dems are concerned, wouldn't you agree? Then, after an emergency midnight secret session open only to Democrats on the eve of Scott Brown's scheduled arrival at the US Senate, which by the way would have given Republicans a 51 no vote majority, simple or not, the lovable Mr Reid proceeded to write the book on effecting a four year congressional gridlock. Mr Reid failed to bring up mountains of legislation emanating from the lower house, so I would think McConnell should be able to get by with a friendly little stall with regard to just one issue of national import.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by TheRealThing - 02-15-2016, 01:22 AM